Whether, you are searching, for the home, of your dreams, or, want to sell the house, you live in, for whatever reason, it is wise, to hire, the best real estate agent, to serve your specific needs, requirements , perceptions, and specified! SERVICE – oriented agents, recognize, and realize, putting others first, consistently, makes a significant difference, for the better! Since, for most of us, our home represents our single – biggest, financial asset, does it make sense, to fully consider, and take seriously, the best person, to hire, to address your needs, and situation! With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means and represents, and why it matters.
1. Strengths; solutions; selling; sales: Instead of, merely, telling homeowners, what they want to hear, it's important to tell them, what they need to know, and better understand! Emphasize the strengths, address areas of weakness, and provide viable solutions, to enhance the possibilities, and potential! Great representation requires the finest performance, in terms of marketing and selling, and producing, the best terms, when it comes to sales!
2. Empathy; emphasis: It's important to effectively listen, and learn, in order to proceed, with the utmost degree of genuine empathy! This must align with, and create the necessary emphasis, which best serves his clients!
3. Relevant; responsible; realistic; responsive: The world of real estate, has significantly evolved, and houses, today, are often marketed, far differently, than in the past. One must proceed, with relevant ideas and focus, in a responsible, realistic way, in order to provide the level of professional representation, which is most responsive to one's clients!
4. Views; value; values: A quality representative clearly articulates, and communicates his views, so he, and his client, may proceed, on the same – page! He must know the market, and, explain, the real value of a particular house, instead of wishful – thinking! One must never sacrifice values and ethics, when the finest service, is demanded!
5. Ideas; imagination; integrity; insights: Integrity must be absolute, and genuine! He must introduce quality ideas, combined with the imagination, to introduce the most valuable insights, to serve and represent clients!
6. Character; clarity; coordinate; calming: During periods, which are often, stressful, and tense, calming agents, are important! This quality of character, an emphasis on clarity, and the ability to coordinate, the entire transaction, are essential characteristics!
7. Endurance; excellence: To best handle, the ups – and – downs, of the real estate transaction period, endurance is essential. Never accept good – enough, when the finest service occurs, when one demands his utmost degree of personal, genuine excellence!
When you hire a real estate agent, it is wise to consider, who will provide the level of SERVICE, you need and deserve! Proceed carefully, and wisely, and choose, the right representative, for you!